Wednesday 14 November 2012

Shoots!

This is the first shoot I did at University. The project was based on a character in which we had to create a storyline for. The character was a celebrity called Claudia, and something had to happen to her that could be reflected in a photoshoot. I chose to give Claudia a portwine stain on the side of her face. This draws attention to the insecurities that women can have with these birthmarks, but also suggested the strength you can have to be photographed. I made Claudia a vulnerable character, but this was only because she had plastic surgery over the stain and old photos had been leaked of her - can you see the sorts of fun I get to have creating esaggerated storylines?! amazing!

Here are the images from the shoot:



Love the idea behind this, but hate the face that it was done on myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment