Wednesday 14 November 2012

Welcome!


Hey Guys!
My names Alicia, known as Liss, and I am a student makeup artist. I study at Southampton Solent University and am currently in my second year. I live in Southampton, but am originally from Essex. Both these locations serve me well for my career - easy to travel into London or other parts of the South Coast and East Anglia.

I have decided to start a blog to share my experience of being at university and the show you a few of the things I have done!
I dont just want to post about uni though, I'm also going to be posting about hair and makeup trends that inspire me, fashion articles, new cosmetics and much more! 
This blog is going to be fun and full of research, so I hope you enjoy!

Follow me on Twitter: aliciacjones_
or Facebook: Alicia Jones
I'll be linking this up to both!
 xxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment